My iPhone 6 crapped out a few months and I have been fighting with Apple over
it. When I drove to OK to pick up a car, I had to have a phone. So, I took my
old I phone 5 to cricket. For $50 a month, I have unlimited talk, text, and 5 G
of data. Cricket uses AT&T lines. It has been the best deal on a smart phone I
have ever had. No contract, $50 a month cancel anytime. The only snag is you
have to already have the phone.

Donald H. Snook
SNOOK LAW LLC

5020 E. Central Suite A
Wichita, Kansas 67208
Phone:  (316) 512-5608
e-mail:  d...@snooklawllc.com<mailto:d...@snooklawllc.com>

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or
protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify me.

On Sep 9, 2016, at 10:14 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin