No in the car. Max took a vid of it. He put the instrument cluster back in to see oel pressure. Cranked it about 3 seconds and it lit off, ran a few seconds then died, probably fuel starvation. Started again, it ran great, sounded great, good oel pressure, so the oel loss after the crash when the cooler lines sheared didn't kill it.

We did some serious redneck engineering to get it out. Car is sitting out back in the dirt driveway (I don't have any concrete except in the garage. I dragged the car forward up close to where I could get my trailer up near the engine after we pulled it. Hoist sitting on a sheet of plywood. Jacked the engine up to clear the front crossmember, then hooked a chain to the back of the car and dragged it out from under the engine. Rolled the engine a bit then to get my trailer near it, we got it on the trailer and ready to take to my friend's barn for storage for awhile.

I have a few pics, it was getting dark, I'll go take some more of the broken bits. We got a bit more to strip off the car then off to the knackers to get a few dinero on the metal.

--R