Looks to me like the front body movement and the engine breaking free at the
left mount allowed the steering gear to collide with the starter and crack the
starter housing.  Post-crash, there was at least a couple inches between the
starter and the steering gear, so I think the body flexed during the impact and
then sprang back.  The anti-lock brake pump also moved inward enough to break
the power steering reservoir.

All four doors still open, only the right front passenger door rubs on the
front fender.  Windshield is intact.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC