I call bull hoya on this: "She said: 'Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies." THis fat braod has access to the best medicos in the world. Allergies are a know quantity and CAN be controlled. IF her constant hacking was caused by allergies, they WOULD BE controlled. The constant hacking indicates a serious problem in addition to the parkinsons or whatever neurological disease causes the uncontrollable head flopping and whatever causes these blackouts.
\
I did not read any further on the propaganda piece. The H=> (road to hell) campaign is based on ''feel sorry fer me! Voter fer me 'cuz ah put up wit slickwiilie wit da loose willie"
Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 11, 2016 at 12:16 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784098/Hillary-Clinton-rushed-9-11-memorial-service-following-medical-episode.html