> You might want to consider the Nibbler - made for
> cutting metal - fits in a
> drill - electric or air powered - and "nibbles"
> little chunks of metal -
> like chewing.  Eastwood carries them along with some
> others.

I actually have the Eastwood drill mounted nibbler.
Its ok for making coarse cuts but lacks precision.
It's hard to keep the thing cutting in a straight
line.  Also the dies wear out fast and are not cheap
to replace.  Another problem is that it cuts out a
wide strip of metal making it hard to judge were the
edge of what you are cutting is.  I was wondering
about electric shears like those made by Milwaukee and
Bosch.
I think there are two and three blade varieties.
Anyone have any experience with these?

For fabrication purposes a Beverly shear would be
awesome!

Dimitri