There is a guy in Eagle River WI who reportedly refurbs Migs. I saw him fly one of em there. So, apparently he is good enough that he risks his own neck before he risks the customer's necks. I can probably get somebody to find contact info if ya want, or you can call the ER airport and get same.

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 14, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Haha.. I hope you understand what "MiG" stands for... "Money in Guns"...
take all the letters in the word AIRPLANE, move them around any way you
want, and it will never spell CHEAP...............

If you thought putting a Mercedes into roadworthy status was a challenge..
try putting a Russian airplane back together with everything written in
.... well.. Russian.. and taken apart in .... well.. Russia... by folks who
really hated ... well.. Russians.. then go fly in it..