So..... the term "compound" is a "compound question" ... haha.

Rattlesnakes.. no razor wire..

Lost all my guns in a deep water boating accident years ago.. Thanks for
asking officer..

No political signs... well in English anyway.. So... I'll have to put one
up that reads..
"Deplorable s Accepted with proper identification only"  to qualify as a
compound then?

Mercedes content: Looked further into the Diesel engine crate.. I now know
I have 3 automatic transmissions.. One bolted to the engine.. two not.. one
is obviously used "as removed" ....

I miss read the odometer and dash panel with the engine... it shows 438.0
miles or kilometers.. not 43,000 miles or kilometers... sorry.. more to
follow as time permits. The engine has AC pump attached... [I think] PS
pump, Alt, belts..will find more when I take it out of the crate.. this I
see only from looking with top cover opened..