To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 4:51 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Oil Change - Questions

I plan to change the oil & filter in my '91 300D Turbo this week - ordered
parts from Rusty -

How many quarts of oil (mobil 1) will I need to buy? How hard is it to get
to the oil filter?

Any unusual stuff I should expect? I also ordered a AT Filter kit - need to
know how much ATF to buy?

TIA -

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)