Are the 722.3xx transmissions pretty much all the same thing?  If not, what
makes them be not the same?  I thought there must be some magical change that
makes one living in my SDL be not what could be used in the 92 300SE

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei

retired models-
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers