Litchfield Park, AZ
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Feb 21 18:32:51 2006
From: "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Banned List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:32:48 -0500
Subject: [MBZ] Announcement

As of 02/21/06 BuyMBparts, Inc., will beat ANY price by ANY competitor
on the web. It doesn't matter who it is, where they are, we will NOT be
undersold. All you have to do is call us at 1-800-741-5252 and let us
know who is selling what item and what their price is, we'll do the
rest. We ship from multiple (40) warehouses located all over the country
and carry the same OE and OEM parts that all the others do. All orders
ship same day with free freight over $75.00. We have been selling
Mercedes parts since 1976 and know these cars inside and out. Don't get
fooled by all these new parts "experts" on the web, everyone at
BuyMBparts is a genuine Mercedes enthusiast.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
1-800-741-5252
http://www.BuyMBparts.com <http://www.buymbparts.com/>

Serving the Mercedes Benz enthusiast for over 30 years.