Could you post some of the sources for 123, 124 and 126 body clips? That would be really handy to know at times. chasing down that stuff is a pain, especially from a stealer. In life AR (after Rusty) the only source is the stealer. And, they often send the wrong stuff.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 28, 2016 at 4:34 PM
Can you be more specific as to the clips or pins you need, and for what trim panels or pieces? I have an extensive list of this stuff and have sources for it, too, so you won’t pay the stupid dealer prices for them. You can PM me if you want.

Dan
clay via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>