Hippie Martha!   Whoda thunk it?

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 3, 2016 at 8:45 PM
I would add that my bus had a 1200cc mill in it, and it would go for what seemed like weeks on a tank of gas. No gauge, just the sump. Knob in the center console as I recall. Engine started to sputter, pull out the knob and you were good for another 30-40 miles or more.

Had a cool overhead console, too. Originally there was an air duct there to send air from under the roof at the front of the cab to the passenger area. I took the cover off this and put some gauges and a stereo up there.

Peace, man.