Well in that case it might be well-founded. Some interesting news to come in that regard, stand by.

--FT

On 10/11/16 11:05 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Naaa, I think they are just extracting revenge on those who rouse rabbles and fight the freeway!

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 11, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Well my power came back on 5ish, I waited a coupla hours then took a nice loooooooong hot shower!

Da po folks ovah heah in da woods takin back seat ta da rich white folk over in the prestigious gated resort lifestyle luxury communities.

--FT

--FT