If you are into non-mercedes collectable cars, my brother is selling one of his.

https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/5824446509.html

It's a cool car and the car has been a winner at multiple car shows he has
taken it to.   I was with him when he bought the car.  It had 19,000 miles and
now it has 22,000 miles.  1977 was the first year for the downsized
Thunderbird.  I suppose "downsized" is relative because this is still a big
car!  It really looks like it has 10,000 miles on it.   Not everyone's taste,
but still interesting.

Donald H. Snook