My Mom inherited a 1973 Chevy Impala Sport Coupe that had a 350 in it.  That
thing was like driving a giant marshmallow.  You would hit a bump and the
suspension would finally settle a couple miles down the road.  No feel for the
driver, I recall using the term “wallow” when describing it to my Dad.

That being said, it was a fun car to drive compared to a Beetle.  I remember
the nice brocade cloth upholstery and the front bench seat.

Land yacht.

Dan