I was on an airplane a coupla weeks ago that had to be rebooted a coupla times, and it still didn't work. Seriously, start it, shut it down, wait 10 minutes, fire it up again, lather rinse repeat. Then move all the pax to the next plane over. Same procedure with a battery disconnect might work?

--FT