I have been avoiding this topic because I am so upset this year over our
choices.  I know everybody says that every election, but this year it is clear
these are the worst candidates we have ever had.

One thing that has helped me sleep at night is that the election will not be
decided in Kansas.  Or Mississippi, or Idaho, or California, or Illinois, or
Massachusetts, or Texas, or New York.  Whether we like it or not, the way our
system is set up and the demographics/population, this election will be decided
in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, Wisconsin and a very few others.
Those are the states where voters need to educate themselves and voting public
doesn't usually like to put any work into deciding their vote.   But, I can't
really throw any stones.  I'm scared as hell about this election with either
Donald OR Hillary winning and for the most part I have very little say in who
it will be.

All of this is why I think the MOST IMPORTANT thing to do is to make sure you
are voting in all the other races!   Each of us has a say in who our state and
local representatives will be!

Donald H. Snook
Snook Law LLC
5020 E. Central Ave Suite A
Wichita, Kansas 67208
T: 316-512-5608
E: d...@snooklawllc.com

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or
protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify me.