Great,Rusty!    got the word! and i am half a world across.
mak

Spread the word!!

To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Announcement

This is great, Rusty...but you're preachin' to the chior, pal.
Did you somehow get this message out to other humans in the world?
You know you pretty much have us as faithful purchasers...others need to

know!

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Banned List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Announcement

As of 02/21/06 BuyMBparts, Inc., will beat ANY price by ANY competitor
on the web. It doesn't matter who it is, where they are, we will NOT
be
undersold. All you have to do is call us at 1-800-741-5252 and let us
know who is selling what item and what their price is, we'll do the
rest. We ship from multiple (40) warehouses located all over the
country
and carry the same OE and OEM parts that all the others do. All orders
ship same day with free freight over $75.00. We have been selling
Mercedes parts since 1976 and know these cars inside and out. Don't
get
fooled by all these new parts "experts" on the web, everyone at
BuyMBparts is a genuine Mercedes enthusiast.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
1-800-741-5252
http://www.BuyMBparts.com <http://www.buymbparts.com/>

Serving the Mercedes Benz enthusiast for over 30 years.