Duffleblog is satire.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 12:32 PM, rogerhga--- via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Mitch,
I hope you were joking with this story about 25000 WWI vets voting for Hillary.
I did a search and got the following. Of course if you were referring to how
the "dearly departed" seem to still vote, then I understand.

How many WWI vets are still around ( alive )?

    * From Yahoo Answers

I read an article on or about Veterans Day, stating that they thought between
30 and 40 were still alive (US), and the article asked folks to inform a
website if they knew of a living WWI vet. Think about it, none would be less
than 105 years old. Wish I'd saved the article.
answers.yahoo.com

Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale