Weight distribution would be a good thing to add, and maybe sway control.
They say weight distribution is required when the trailer weighs more than half
as much as the tow vehicle.
https://www.etrailer.com/faq-weightdistribution.aspx

https://www.amazon.com/17345-Trunnion-Weight-Distribution-Hitch/dp/B00F9X6ZVQ

https://www.amazon.com/CURT-17200-Sway-Control-Kit/dp/B000HLO7QA