Marshall:

Thanks for the email address for BP. Here's the email I just sent them. I trust you approve of my use of ALL CAPS for appropriate EMPHASIS:

BP:

Will you folks PLEASE adhere to the industry standard and use green-colored fuel nozzles ONLY for diesel fuel? A while ago I inadvertently put three gallons of gasoline in my diesel-powered Mercedes because it was dispensed by a green nozzle--a color used by every other fuel pump I've ever used only to dispense #2 diesel fuel. I was not pleased, and until you folks decide to join the rest of the fuel retailing world and use green pump nozzles only for diesel fuel, I'll be buying all my #2 elsewhere. Not only for my Mercedes, but for the 3 other diesel cars and the two semi tractors in my family's fleet.

By the way, I don't own the semis, my brother does. He also owns one of the family's three diesel V-Dubs, and my stepson-in-law owns the other. But close enough for me!

Dan
--
Dan Weeks
82 VW Westfalia 1.6 TD conversion 186k