From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 9, 2016 7:35 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1990 Mercedes 300E - Heater Issue

Done a flush and fill in recent years?  I would suggest checking the monovalve,
but if it was acting up you would just get straight heat, and lots of it.Have
you checked to see if air is coming out of the defroster vents?  You could have
a leaking or failed vacuum actuator in the ACC system.Just doing a stream of
consciousness thing hereā€¦.Dan> On Nov 9, 2016, at 7:30 PM, Robert Koziak via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:> > Hi All,> > >   My 1990 300E (103K)
heater is only blowing warm air not hot.  The problem started last winter and
the recent cool weather in the Northeast reminded me of the issue again.  The
engine temperature warms up to normal range.  > > > Any suggestions?> > > Bob>