Oh, and as with S123/124, the wagons have rear SLS.
And the 210 SLS fluid is pretty much unique to the 210, you don't use 123 fluid
in it.
When these cars were new, MBZ had figured out that more transmission failures
during the warranty period were caused by people getting dirt on the dipstick
than by running out of fluid, so they did away with the dipstick and claimed the
transmissions were 'sealed for life'. Well, if you expect to get 200-400k on a
transmission, you aren't going to get there on the original fluid. MBZ later
came out with a fluid change schedule.
Some of these very low mile, possibly city, cars you're looking at might have
done more shifting than my 260k highway / rural car, and they might still have
the original fluid inside. Or they might be garage queens that only come out for
family vacations and other occasions that need AWD or station wagons.
One owner vehicles serviced by MBZ dealers are always a plus.

I'm still maybe kicking myself for not buying a 180k ML350 that was a nice dark
shade of green, one owner, and dealer serviced for the first 100k. The last few
years, they'd been taking it to Instant Oil Change every 10-12k, probably
whenever the service reminder light came on. I hope IOC used the right oil and
fleece filters for that drain schedule.
Mitch.