Don't think so. The guy with the 3 300D junkers for 12k is in full normal DC operating mode.

Nobody's drained the swamp yet.

I'd like to see DJT wholesale move any remaining agencies except defense out of the DC swamp, and disperse them throughout the country in small towns in those gray counties. (all new hires from the locality) That would go a long way toward draining the swamp.

Another good thing would be to remove the 435 cap on reps so that no rep os too removed from their constituents, and make them and the senators stay and live in their home states. All meetings virtual. We have the tech. It has the added benny of making the country much more resilient in case of attack.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 14, 2016 at 1:54 PM
Is there something in the air or water today in DC? Could it be winds of change?

--FT

Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 14, 2016 at 10:16 AM
Must smoke crack....