Clay bar’ed it already.

Finish was amazingly clean, considering.  It looked cloudy, which it is, but
it’s not from dirt.  The PO kept the car in a carport with a cover, so it
didn’t have a lot of crud from sitting on it.

I couldn’t resist hitting it with some polish, so I started with some Meguire’s
205, which is pretty aggressive.  Didn’t like the looks, so I backed off to
105.  Here are some pictures of the before/after of a reflection of the swirly
bulb on the garage ceiling:

Before:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hzebh7sssni7g1/1982%20300D%20-%202.jpg?dl=0

After:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b1j3bkm2o2485g/1982%20300D%20-%201.jpg?dl=0

Gosh, I love the single stage finishes!  Now I have to resist doing more until
this weekend when I can pull all the trim and badges off.  I’m going to
WallyWorld to grab some more Delo tonight and I might do an oil change…

Dan