SHAKEN, NOT STIRRED!

It is a joy to get in the 81 240D, turn the key on, snap the belt, hit the starter and have it shake to life the first time a piston hits TDC. It settles into a nice klatta. The OM603s start nicely most of the time too.

So how do we make a fortune selling 240Ds to preppers? In the next 8 years there should be a whole lot of new preppers with Andrew's line of thinking. I'd think these new to prepping (barbara streisick type) folks with money would like to survive and save the planet with the retro-pious(TM) 240D.

Dan--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 17, 2016 at 1:50 PM
Yes, it's an affliction, for sure. I suffered from this earlier in life, it went into remission, and now I have it full on.

Kleb's such a good guy for offering. Unfortunately, that price does not include a title.

And it shakes when starts, too.

Dan going retro diesel