You can buy them from Tom at the classic center for sure. The new ones don't have the cap. They are $5-6 each.

Ralph,'84TD via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 23, 2016 at 9:02 AM
I am looking for 6 wheel lug nuts for my 126. The bolts that are on the car have several without the top cap in place and I was wondering if one could buy just the caps, or if not, where to purchase the whole nut (bolt actually). The length is 3 5/8". It is probably a metric size, but that is the closest I could come to with a normal measuring tape, I do have a ruler that has MM, and it shows it is 9.2mm. (Measured from the bottom thread to the top of the bolt, without the cap on.Can anyone advise where I could purchase these, and what they are officially referred as; nuts or bolts. Thanks
Ralph '87 300 SDL          '84 300 CD