I think they’ve had issues with understanding commas versus periods in
expressing values maybe.  A while back it was EUR 10,000 and they changed it
back to the correct price.

Mine just made landfall on the 22nd and will hopefully be here tomorrow.  It
arrived in Jacksonville yesterday, and when stuff hits the distribution center
there it’s usually a day away.

Now I’m wondering if it wouldn’t be better in the W123…. maybe temporarily if I
send the Europa to Eddie for a rebuild...

Dan