I recently removed the fuel sender in my 140 to clean it up as it was stuck which was easy as all you need to do is remove the back trunk liner panel and its right there. I need to do the same job on a 126 but I am thinking it is under the rear shelf. So, does the rear shelf have to come out? If so, does the rear seat have to come out? I have removed hundreds of regular 126 rear seats but I do not recall if I have ever removed one with the reclining rear seat, which this car has. How do you remove those? Is there a way to get it out without removing a bunch of crap?