I have been toying with the idea of consolidating my fleet of cars, but I ended
up doing the opposite.  I found another 7 Series BMW and bought it.  So, I have
to sell one of them.  The one I got was too good to pass up. It only has 94,000
miles, 1 owner, with a whole book of service records.

So, I am selling my 2001 BMW 740iL Sport.  It is a gorgeous car, has 133,000
miles and also lots of service records.  Price is very reasonable between
$5,000 and $5500.  If anyone is interested, send me an email at
d...@snooklawllc.com<mailto:d...@snooklawllc.com> I can provide details and
pictures.

Donald H. Snook