Again, while even if I have proof that fluids were done recently, I still do
it. It's cheap insurance and again it gives you a point of reference you're
absolutely sure is accurate.

It also forces you to look at and inspect stuff you might not necessarily look
at otherwise.  The power steering filter in the 300D looked awful, and the
fluid was dark. How many people even know there's a filter in the PS system?

Dan

Sent from my iPad