I will beg to differ with you. It will rapidly oxidize in, say, a large balloon to which a length of jetex fuse has been attached, thence the whole affair released to float into the sky.

Not that I have any direct experience in that regard... nor in the reactionary home production of H->2 using commonly available household items...

--FT