I am putting together a small order and usually fill cart and both importec and
fcp and see which one comes out the cheapest and am starting to see the fcp
catalog is not very accurate and missing items. For example I navigate to
engine mounts for my 92 300sd and it has mounts listed and if you click on it
it says they do not fit my car. Wtf? Even if I search for the part number it
pulls up the same part but still says it does not fit my car.

Sent from my iPhone