All true. But I might pay upfront. As a MOA lifer, I might be able to wrangle a guest escort and a free look about. (no $$) Until we finalize a date, I am not going to worry about how to get in.

MG via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 6, 2016 at 8:56 PM
It says the only way to get into that is to buy the ticket for $55. Limit is 500 people and no one gets in during the event without prior ticket purchase. Probably need to be riding a BMW also. The event takes place on the military base so no way to get there unless you are in the group or have military ID.

Manfred