Are your cores not good?  I’m just about to do mine.  I bought a set of Bosio
(Italian) nozzles a couple of years ago from some VW site when they were on
sale.  Bergsma recommends Monark (German) and he sells them on his site.  Kent
also has a lot of good information about nozzles including some videos.  He
also sells all of the tools you’ll need if you don’t already have them.

DieselGiant also has a VERY good write up on the injectors; how to take them
apart, what to look for, etc.

http://dieselgiant.com/mercedesinjectornozzlereplace.htm
<http://dieselgiant.com/mercedesinjectornozzlereplace.htm>

Best,