I got a great deal on the Bosio nozzles on a vw parts site by just cross
referencing the parts number.  Did the same when I needed new accelerator pumps
for the Zenith carbs. MB part was $140.  BMW used these same carbs on numerous
models.  Their part was $38.

I’d be interested in paying up for 5 decent cores if anyone has them.  I think
it’s a great idea to do them all at once rather than one at a time.

Best,

Jon