Shhh! Andrew doesn't know that and we want him to take his poor 5k mile per year car out for a good spin to clean out the engine.

Manfred

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 17:05:47 -0500
From: Jon Agne <jonag...@gwi.net>

I?m guessing that there is a small tear in the monovalve diaphragm.  Ask me how
I know?  :-)

Jon

On Dec 14, 2016, at 7:28 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Sounds like you will have to come to the MiniQ to get a diagnosis. It could be
a few different things that are hard to see from here.

Manfred

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 22:54:57 -0500
From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
My 1983 300TD has intermittent heat.  Thermostat is good - car runs at
normal operating temps.  Car gets VERY cold when cruising on the highway -
heat simply quits the faster I drive.  Around town, the heat works for
awhile and is sensitive to the temp. wheel on the ACC module, but is not
dependable.  Does this sound like a monovalve problem?