I'm staying in that Holiday Inn, they know me on sight, 5 weeks a year for the
last 5 years...
We couldn't do a class at home, nobody would travel. Here people come from
home... I'm out Friday, the boss man wanted me to travel Saturday, I told him
to go to hell...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   What are you doing traveling for work
the week of Christmas???  It’s got to be crazy around there and traveling.  I
never went anywhere around the holidays when I was traveling for work - too
crazy.

Burbank has some really nice movie theaters in the big mall across the street
from the studios.  I think there was a Holiday Inn or someplace similar I used
to stay around there that was walking distance to everything.

You need to look up Gay Larry while you’re there, too.

Dan