Thanks Dan!

Had a problem with the vintage Java version and my Win10 machine, had to
add some security exceptions and such. The direct sign up link from Manfred
worked like a charm to register!

Looking forward the the meet in January and it is on the same day we sell
back our VW!  WooooHoooo!

We are really searching for a 300TD Wagon now, the 81-85 version, and will
consider cars that are not projects and are solid, correct, and fully
functional.  I know, not too demanding. hahaha!

If anyone is considering selling their wagon, we will love and care for
your baby properly!

Kyle