I already emailed him yesterday and was told that he would "try and get you some pictures in a few days."

Manfred

Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:43:24 -0600
From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>

I believe Andrew has 2 of them and wants to sell one.
That is a good place to start.
Where are you Andrew? Pay attention!

RB

On 20/12/2016 9:19 AM, Kyle Arola via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks Dan!

Had a problem with the vintage Java version and my Win10 machine, had to
add some security exceptions and such. The direct sign up link from Manfred
worked like a charm to register!

Looking forward the the meet in January and it is on the same day we sell
back our VW!  WooooHoooo!

We are really searching for a 300TD Wagon now, the 81-85 version, and will
consider cars that are not projects and are solid, correct, and fully
functional.  I know, not too demanding. hahaha!

If anyone is considering selling their wagon, we will love and care for
your baby properly!

Kyle

------------------------------

Message: 5
There ya go Andrew! Drive your spare 123.193 down to the Q, ride da dog home!

Welcome Kyle!

Kyle Arola via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 20, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Thanks Dan!

Had a problem with the vintage Java version and my Win10 machine, had to
add some security exceptions and such. The direct sign up link from Manfred
worked like a charm to register!

Looking forward the the meet in January and it is on the same day we sell
back our VW! WooooHoooo!

We are really searching for a 300TD Wagon now, the 81-85 version, and will
consider cars that are not projects and are solid, correct, and fully
functional. I know, not too demanding. hahaha!

If anyone is considering selling their wagon, we will love and care for
your baby properly!

Kyle

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 20, 2016 at 9:06 AM
Kyle Arola has just subscribed to the Okie List.

Kyle lives up in north central Florida near Manfred. I saw his post on Benzworld last week looking for a nice 300TD to replace his soon to be returned VW diesel and reached out to him about our list and Manfred?s proximity, which really worked out well.

Kyle has already paid Manfred a visit so he could test drive a diesel wagon, and he?s planning on attending the Manfred ?Q? in January.

Welcome, Kyle!

Dan

Message: 6