Andrew wrote:
> SCIENCESkepticism fueled by 'gut' reaction to local weather

Thanks for the article.
However, your argument for the issues of climate change are as inane
as the curley arguments - get over it.  Establish ways that you want
to combat it yerself rather than demand the political hacks do it to
us.  Do it yerself at cost that does not affect me.  Yer rights to
effect climate change end at my nose - quit it.  Furthermore, the
other scientist here (Craig) has displayed information that can be
addressed since it constitutes legitimate data that can provide fodder
for dialog.  Let's watch as scientist Andrew and scientist Craig (did
I leave out any other okiebenz scientists?) provide information.  This
could be informative and interesting.  Are you up for it Craig?  Are
you up for it Andrew?  In the mean time, climate change is something
that can be accomplished toilet paper square at a time by each of us.
i.e. drive less, use less, etc - all things that show that the fat
american way (consume with abandon) is not the only way to survive
inside climate change, and while all these little things might not do
anything much, if we do it, perhaps the political hacks will not
establish new confiscations.
tin-man