I already gave ya the best offer you are gonna get.

All ya gotta do is ride da dog over to me. I'll give ya a ride to the Q and back. Then ya only have ta ride da dog back ta house town.

But since you didn't bite right away, now you'll have to buy fuel for the first $70. I already bought a ticket to ride da dog over toward Dan. If you take up the deal now, you cost me $70, thus the reason why you have to buy fuel/food to cover my loss.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 22, 2016 at 10:25 PM
Yea well I get no spect from you Yankees

Sent from my iPhone