I love backstrap/tenderloin, but a lot of the rest is kind of tough unless you
cube it or pressure cook it. Unfortunately, it's very lean meat, and most
butchers will throw in handfuls of gamey tasting fat if you ask them to make
burger. I love venison sausage and jerky though, and you can make good burger if
you process it yourself and DO NOT OVERCOOK IT.
Mitch.