AAaak. I found out it was 32.6 MPG. I'm still pretty happy - especially considering the terrain and the luggage/tools/supplies.

Brian

From: John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hello from Santa Fe
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:36:57 -0500

On Feb 24, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Brian Chase wrote:

>  We got, if I recall, some 34.6 MPG over some hilly terrain,

        34.6mpg? You should have no problem selling it on e-bay with that
kind of fuel mileage. Are you sure you figgered that correctly?

        How far are you planning to go with the ripped boot? Mine lasted
several thousand miles. The CV-joint is shot but it still moves the
car at highway speeds.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am