Looks like Poos already did it.

On 12/28/2016 6:22 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Dan is too slow I will do it right now

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2016, at 6:21 PM, Kyle Arola via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Hahaha! Not really an oh boy moment. Way more than the $3000 project wagons
I have been seeing!

Less than $10k and certainly a fair price now that I have almost 1000 miles
on her and know the few items that need attention. 99.9% rust free. For
real.  Interior is fantastic. Dash has no cracks. One place to get repaired
on passenger's seat. Smaller than 1\4". Minor carpet stains in the rear
area. Overall a solid daily driver!

I wish I could post the picture... Maybe when Dan gets back he can release
the other email.

On Dec 28, 2016 7:12 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <