You probably need to blame the bean counters rather than  the engineers. They
saved a penny or two and it lasted beyond the warranty. Besides, you are
supposed to have their service dept work on your van regularly so they can
point out things like this and persuade you to trade it in for the latest
model. What kind of American are you, driving a 10 year old van? How are they
going to keep the economy going if you don't participate?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2017-01-03  7:01 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] stupid new cars mostly OT
This stupid crumbly prastic was split longitudinally along the mold
mark.  What really irritates me is how crappy brittle the POS is.  It
literally crumbled in my hand.