Cannot see enough of that ivory car but it does look nice in the photos.
I like the color and the sytle.

RB

On 16/01/2017 2:55 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
Was that the ivory car?

--R

On 1/15/17 7:15 PM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
Apparently not. My oldest daughter even offered to sell him her 81 300sd but he didn't want it. Can't understand why. The AC works it rides and drives nice, has new tires. Oh well. Maybe it was the 5 bags of chicken food in the trunk. She forgot to tell him that that wasn't included.

Manfred

Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Nothing interesting to buy on Craigs List down there? I thought some $$
was burning a hole in his pocket?

Max
Charleston SC

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 6:51 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>