> But that one has a bucket and the backhoe. The combination is more useful
> then a crane. You can use the backhoe as the crane or fix a boom to the
> bucket for use as a crane.

I put a non-rolling 190D (201) on and off the car trailer with my Mog's
crane.  It is significantly stouter than the usual such implement:

   http://formicapeak.com/~jimc/Mog/Mogcrane.html

We've used it to move Eco blocks and boulders.

And the PTO winch is right out of "The Gods Must Be Crazy".  It yarded a
fir tree that was too big to cut from one side with my 24" chainsaw up and
out of the ravine it was in, and rather briskly too.  My dad was very
surprised, he figured we'd have to cut it into lengths first.

The side-dump bed was handy when widening an access road:

   http://formicapeak.com/~jimc/Mog/Mogdirt4.jpg

Nope, this Mog is a keeper!  I _really_ need to fix that axle problem...

-- Jim