Oh, Red pill is the opposite of the 90's to current era bromance types.
More like men being men. Being the head of household, taking care of
themselves, placing themselves first, knocking the feminist modern woman
off her pedestal. The Mr. Cleaver of the modern age. Totally opposite of
the March on DC demanding rights for sissy boys sissified man of the
millennium....

True, no women here and very few on the forums that I read having to do
with cars....

Tinman, BRADLEY Manning is still a dude. A messed up in the head with
psychiatric problems man who is most certainly not any type of Red pill or
MRA or MGTOW.

No idea about the Comrade.

Kyle

On Jan 19, 2017 5:27 PM, "Mountain Man via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Max wrote:
> I think chairman Mao has cornered the market on "No illusions about his
> fellow man" on this list.

Eh? - Probably more like... dense / clueless - be honest, insult can
be weathered here, explain?
Masculine Men's movement? - count me out.  Is that like... BroForce?
or, a march-on-washington group action... yeah, still count me out.
OkieBenz is all very nice, entirely, and self moderated.  Maybe we
need some women DIY Benz women?  Did we ever have woman reading
okiebenz?  no, Chelsea Manning types don't cut it.
tin-man