good in theory, like so many goobermnt "programs" However, I'd guess the gainfully employed "graduates" are few in number. Anyone have the stats?

Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 19, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Tonight at Community Watch meeting, I heard a presentation from the local
Job Corps. It sounded like Job Corps might be a good program that gives
16-24 year old kids the social, work, and technical skills to succeed in the
world. But that's their perspective. There is much expertise on this list
so I'm wondering if any here can provide a reality check on that version of
the story.

Scott